- How did DaVinci come up with the number .618 as the "golden ratio"?
- What is the height of the average adult?
- How wide are the shoulders?
- Where is the halfway point of the adult?
- What does the outstretched arms equal?
- What is linear perspective based on?
- What happens to the object as more distance is created between you and the object?
- The purpose of the vanishing point?
- Which objects and people in each scene appear closest?
- Which objects appear furthest away?
- How do the sizes of objects change when they are further away?
- How do the colors of the more distant mountains differ form those in front?
- What are the three elements that DaVinci found in the atmosphere that causes the haziness and blueness of
- With this knowledge, what happens to an object as it moves further away?
- Go to the computer generated scene, and try experimenting with the atmospheric effect.
- Go to the computer generated scene, and try to figure out which figure fits better in the perspective drawing.
- Define the following words: horizon line, vanishing point, orthogonal lines.
- Go to the computer generated scene. See if you can locate the horizon line, orthogonal lines, and vanishing